CHARLESTON, S.C., Feb. 19, 2018 – CresCom Bank, a leading community bank in North and South Carolina, promotes and welcomes new team members throughout its North Carolina and South Carolina branches.
New team members and promotions include:
· Meshelle Sealy has joined the bank as a full time customer service representative and floating teller. Prior to joining CresCom Bank, Sealy worked as a manager at DeBorah’s Bridal.
Holden Beach, N.C.
· David Batten has been promoted to assistant vice president and commercial lender. Prior to joining the CresCom Bank team in 2014, Batten served as a financial services officer at State Employees’ Credit Union in North Carolina.
Myrtle Beach, S.C.
· David Del Gaizo joined the CresCom Bank team as a credit analyst. Before joining the bank, Gaizo worked as a senior analyst at Sitetech Systems and graduated from Coastal Carolina University.
Mount Pleasant, S.C.
· Theresa Mondello has joined the bank as a head teller. Prior to joining the CresCom Bank team, Mondello worked as a head teller at United Community Bank.
North Charleston, S.C.
· Nicole Hollenbaugh has joined CresCom Bank as a head teller. Before joining the bank, Hollenbaugh worked as a head teller at Heritage Trust.
“We continue to add and promote outstanding individuals to our talented team of banking professionals,” said David L. Morrow, CEO of CresCom Bank. “We look forward to these individuals assisting customers in the communities we serve.”
For additional information about CresCom Bank or to locate a local branch, visit www.haveanicebank.com.
About CresCom Bank:
CresCom Bank, the second largest community bank in the Carolinas, is dedicated to providing exceptional customer service and quality products to the communities it calls home, and prides itself on its strong knowledge of local business and economic trends. Currently, CresCom Bank has 62 branch locations throughout North and South Carolina, and as of December 31, 2017 has approximately $3.5 billion in total assets.
Under the holding company of Carolina Financial Corporation (NASDAQ: CARO), CresCom Bank is one of 29 small-cap banks in the nation to be recognized as a 2017 Sandler O’Neill Sm-ALL Stars. CARO was also added to the Nasdaq Community Bank Index (ABAQ) by the American Banker’s Association. CresCom Bank owns Crescent Mortgage Company, which originates loans in 47 states partnering with community banks, credit unions and mortgage brokers.
To learn more about CresCom Bank, visit www.haveanicebank.com or call 1-855-CRESCOM. Stay current on bank news and happenings on social media: