CHARLESTON, S.C., Feb. 12, 2018 – CresCom Bank, a leading community bank in North and South Carolina, welcomes new team members throughout its branches.
New team members include:
Cane Bay, S.C.
· Youvanska Herbas has joined the CresCom Bank team as a part time teller. Prior to joining the bank, Herbas worked as an assistant manager at Popular Community Bank in New York. She graduated from Queensborough Community College within the City University of New York (CUNY).
· Tiffany Williams has joined CresCom Bank as a customer service representative. Prior to joining the bank, Williams worked as a primary lead customer success specialist at Benefitfocus. She graduated from Georgia Southern University with a bachelor’s degree in business administration.
· James Durant has joined the bank as a part time teller. Prior to joining CresCom Bank, Durant worked as a sales manager at Iris Consulting Group.
· Krista Grant has joined the bank as head teller. Prior to joining CresCom Bank, Grant worked as an assistant branch manager and head teller at ESSA Bank.
· Blake Joy has joined the bank as a credit underwriter. Prior to joining CresCom Bank, Joy worked as a portfolio manager and credit analyst at Capital Bank. He graduated from Carnegie Mellon University with a Master of Business Administration.
· Ethnie Swanson has joined CresCom Bank as a full time floater. Prior to joining the bank, Swanson worked as a mortgage specialist at BB&T.
Holden Beach, N.C.
· Samantha Wescott has joined CresCom Bank as a full time customer service representative. Prior to joining the bank, Wescott worked as a teller at BB&T.
Myrtle Beach, S.C.
· Chardetta Brummell-Turrentine has joined CresCom Bank as a full time teller and customer service representative. Prior to joining the bank, Brummell-Turrentine worked as a head teller and personal banker at Sandhills Bank.
“It is our priority to hire outstanding professionals to ensure an exceptional customer service team for our communities,” said David L. Morrow, CEO of CresCom Bank. “Please join the bank in welcoming each of our new banking professionals.”
For additional information about CresCom Bank or to locate a local branch, visit www.haveanicebank.com.
About CresCom Bank:
CresCom Bank, the second largest community bank in the Carolinas, is dedicated to providing exceptional customer service and quality products to the communities it calls home, and prides itself on its strong knowledge of local business and economic trends. Currently, CresCom Bank has 62 branch locations throughout North and South Carolina, and as of December 31, 2017 has approximately $3.5 billion in total assets.
Under the holding company of Carolina Financial Corporation (NASDAQ: CARO), CresCom Bank is one of 29 small-cap banks in the nation to be recognized as a 2017 Sandler O’Neill Sm-ALL Stars. CARO and was also added to the Nasdaq Community Bank Index (ABAQ) by the American Banker’s Association. CresCom Bank owns Crescent Mortgage Company, which originates loans in 47 states partnering with community banks, credit unions and mortgage brokers.
To learn more about CresCom Bank, visit www.haveanicebank.com or call 1-855-CRESCOM. Stay current on bank news and happenings on social media: