CHARLESTON, S.C., Dec. 13, 2017 – CresCom Bank, a leading community bank in North and South Carolina, welcomes new team members throughout its North Carolina and South Carolina branches.
New team members include:
· Andrew Duke has joined the bank as a part time teller. Prior to joining CresCom Bank, Duke worked with NBSC as a relationship banker.
· Jasmyne Moore has joined the bank as a head teller. Before joining CresCom Bank, Moore worked as a teller at NBSC.
· Linda Bryant has joined CresCom Bank as a deposit operations specialist. Prior to joining CresCom Bank, Bryant worked as a head teller and branch supervisor at United Community Bank.
· Matt Edwards has joined the bank as a full time teller and customer service representative. Prior to joining CresCom Bank, Edwards worked as a teller at Honor Bank in Michigan.
· Brandi Hansen has joined the bank as a deposit operations specialist. Prior to joining CresCom Bank, Hansen worked as a records imaging coordinator for
First Florida Credit Union.
· Laverne Morris has joined the bank as a full time teller. Prior to joining CresCom Bank, Morris worked as an office assistant at A. H. Schwacke & Associates Inc.
· Jennifer Reece has joined CresCom Bank as a customer service representative. Prior to joining the bank, Reece worked as a family teacher at the Hope Center for Children in Spartanburg, S.C.
· Monica Ash has joined CresCom Bank as a loan servicing specialist. Previously, Ash worked in the mortgage loan servicing department at Bank of America.
· Danyele Herring has joined CresCom Bank as a full time teller and customer service representative in the upstate area, based out of Greer, S.C. Previously, Herring worked as a financial service representative and teller at State Employee’s Credit Union.
· Crystal Nicholson has joined CresCom Bank as a full time teller. Prior to joining the bank, Nicholson worked as a teller supervisor and financial service representative at Greenville Federal Credit Union.
Myrtle Beach, S.C.
· Carey Ballard has joined the bank as a part time teller. Prior to joining CresCom Bank, Ballard worked as a senior financial sales representative at South Carolina Bank and Trust.
· Wanda Bobbin has joined CresCom Bank as a full time teller. Previously, Bobbin worked as a lead teller at Wells Fargo.
· Elizabeth Scrivens has joined CresCom Bank as a full time floating teller and customer service representative. Previously, Scrivens worked as a contracts processor at Wyndham Vacations.
· Jodi Wood has joined the bank as a full time floating teller. Prior to joining CresCom Bank, Wood worked as a branch banker at BB&T.
· Lynette O’Callaghan has joined CresCom Bank as a floating customer service representative and teller. Previously, O’Callaghan worked as a universal banker for SunTrust Bank.
“As our business continues to grow, we continue to add outstanding professionals to ensure we maintain exceptional customer service within our communities,” said
David L. Morrow, CEO of CresCom Bank. “Please join the bank in welcoming each of these distinguished banking professionals to the team.”
For additional information about CresCom Bank or to locate a local branch, visit www.haveanicebank.com.
About CresCom Bank
CresCom Bank, a leader in community banking, is dedicated to providing exceptional customer service and quality products to the communities it calls home, and prides itself on its strong knowledge of local business and economic trends. Currently, CresCom Bank has 62 branch locations throughout the Carolinas and also owns Crescent Mortgage Company. In 2015, Carolina Financial Corporation (NASDAQ: CARO) ranked #1 on American Banker’s list of “Top 200 Community Banks and Thrifts as Ranked by Three-Year Average ROE.” It was also added to the Nasdaq Community Bank Index (ABAQ) by the American Banker’s Association. As of September 30, 2017, Carolina Financial had approximately $2.3 billion in total assets. Crescent Mortgage Company originates loans in 47 states partnering with community banks, credit unions and mortgage brokers.
To learn more about CresCom Bank, visit www.haveanicebank.com or call 1-855-CRESCOM. Stay current on bank news and happenings on social media: