Schedule Announced & Tickets on Sale for Charleston Wedding Week™ Presented by Diamonds Direct & Henri Daussi
Special guests announced for January 24 – 27, 2018 event
CHARLESTON, S.C. – Charleston Wedding Week™ (CWW), a robust schedule of events celebrating all aspects of the wedding planning process, is back by popular demand. Set for January 24 – 27, 2018 throughout historic downtown Charleston, the week’s schedule will feature a dynamic series of workshops, signature experiences, fashion events, and fêtes.
Notable speakers and VIP attendees include:
• Colin Cowie, celebrity event planner, producer, designer, author, and TV host
• Marcy Blum, President and Owner, Marcy Blum Associates
• David Beahm, President, David Beahm Experiences
• Lisa Gooder, Executive Director at BRIDES
• Ceci Johnson, Ceci New York
• Jess Levin Conroy, Founder and CEO, Carats & Cake
• Darcy Miller, Editor-at-Large, Martha Stewart Weddings
• Ashley Rockman, Executive Relationships Editor, HuffPost
• Cindy Novotny, consultant, speaker, author, and executive facilitator
"This year is especially exciting," says Melissa Bigner, editorial director of Charleston Weddings, which is producing CWW. "Not only do we have another truly star-studded roster of speakers, we’ve also created three 'tracks' of events designed for specific audiences, which ensures everybody gets precisely what they need.”
Tickets are on sale now, and the special VIP bundle “track packs” deliver the greatest experience of all, and are priced starting at $140. The three tracks are:
• Brides-to-be: Brides (and fans of all things weddings) are invited to enjoy beautiful meet-and-greets with industry insiders, glean inspiration for their own Big Day, learn planning tips and tricks from the pros, and revel in the nation’s most romantic city.
• Industry insiders: Wedding professionals will join local and national industry tastemakers for intimate, innovative, and inspired happenings throughout the city’s historic district. Panels and workshops will feature a variety of topics, including brand identity in the era of social media and more.
• Haute Hoteliers: Top hospitality and motivational professionals will host a series of luncheons to learn how to market to engaged couples and win at the wedding business.
A complete schedule of events is available at CharlestonWeddingWeek.com.
New this year is the CWW Ultimate Charleston Wedding Giveaway contest. Held in partnership with Breeze by YOJ Events, Diamonds Direct and Henri Daussi, the contest will award one lucky couple with their own dream Charleston wedding! Couples can enter through December 14 by visiting charlestonweddingweek.com/ultimategiveaway.
For CWW tickets, and to see the full schedule of events, please visit CharlestonWeddingWeek.com.
About Charleston Wedding Week™
A dynamic series of workshops, signature experiences, and fashion shows produced by the team that creates Charleston Weddings magazine and The Wedding Row blog, Charleston Wedding Week™ brings industry pros together with brides-to-be and up-and-coming vendors. Attendees and participants enjoy entertainment, educational, and networking opportunities in a friendly and luxe atmosphere that reflects Charleston’s own aesthetic. Charleston Weddings Week™ debuted in 2017. For more information, please visit CharlestonWeddingWeek.com or @chsweddingweek.