Mt. Pleasant, SC -- Michael Baller has relaunched Gary’s Organic as Green Lite Organics, delivering farm fresh, organic & local fruits & vegetables directly to customers’ front doors. It’s once again the easiest way for Charleston TriCounty area residents to consistently maintain a healthy, organic diet of fresh produce grown without the use of synthetic pesticides, bioengineered genes (GMOs), and petroleumbased and sludgebased fertilizers.
Michael, a former customer and friend of Gary’s and longtime health and wellness enthusiast, commented, “I’m honored and excited to continue Gary’s legacy and reputation for quality. We carry forward Gary’s commitment, and have updated our offerings to include more local options than ever. We love helping our community eat better, feel better and live better!
Baller has teamed up with several suppliers to offer the most variety. Their local partners include Johns Island, SC farmer, Joseph Fields, and GrowFood Carolina, to provide locally grown, USDAcertified organic produce when available.
Plans are in the works to begin offering freshsqueezed juices and gift baskets later this year.
Green Lite Organics selects organic produce based upon availability, season and price to ensure that customers get the most variety and the freshest product, including exotic choices. Customers can customize their boxes based upon their preferences to ensure that they receive only items they want. All items are guaranteed 100%.
Michael is often asked how Green Lite Organics differs from the local CSA (Community Supported Agriculture) offerings. There are several key differences:
- No longterm contract. No membership fee. Cancel at any time.
- Yearround service & great seasonal selections
- Exciting variety, including locally grown and exotic produce
- Weekly deliveries directly to customers’ homes or offices, throughout the TriCounty area
- Substitutions & Add Ons Customers can substitute up to 3 items each week, and add individual items as they wish
- Many Menu Options
- Regular Regular size mix of fruits and veggies
- Large Large size mix of fruits and veggies
- Grab and Go Items easy to eat on the run when you don’t have time to cook.
- Fruit Only Variety of fresh fruit
- Local Only Large size mix of 100% locally grown fruits and veggies
Customers can receive 20% off * their first order or reactivation using Promo Code: FRESH20 if they sign up by November 30, 2018. Visit greenliteorganics.com to order.
*Some exclusions apply.
For Michael Baller’s biography, visit: https://www.greenliteorganics.com/aboutus
For more information visit: www.greenliteorganics.com
# # #