CHARLESTON, SC – Charleston Hemp Company, the first local, vertically integrated CBD (cannabidiol) product producer and marketer in the Lowcountry, has officially launched its new website with an easy-to-navigate online store featuring CBD products from locally and organically grown industrial hemp.
The revamped website (charlestonhempcompany.org) highlights perceived health benefits for humans and pets, answers consumers’ most Frequently Asked Questions, lists places to shop locally and features an easy-to-use online store.
Charleston Hemp Company has created a suite of wellness products derived from industrial hemp that owner David Bulick grows, sources, mixes and processes in the Carolinas. His Ridgeville processing facility has also derived CBD from additional hemp harvests from farms all over South Carolina and beyond; each is carefully selected to ensure all employ organic farming practices.
The Charleston Hemp product list includes:
• 250 MG Full Spectrum Tincture CBD Oil
• 500 MG Full Spectrum Tincture CBD Oil
• 250 MG Vaping Oil
• Disposable Vaping Pens – Pre-Filled
• 1 oz. Rosemary Natural Soothing Salve
• 1 oz. Lavender Natural Soothing Salve
• 1 oz. Unscented Natural Soothing Salve
• Peppermint Lip Balm
• And t-shirts, koozies and stickers.
“This marks the first year in nearly a century that hemp has been grown in the state of South Carolina,” said owner David Bulick. “We have partnered with a medical botanist to ensure that our customers get quality products that deliver a full range of benefits. We’ve created a dozen new, local jobs, and we see incredible growth ahead.”
“Farmpreneur” Bulick is one of 20 growers to participate in the 2018 SC Industrial Hemp Pilot Program by The South Carolina Department of Agriculture (SCDA).
The new website will be regularly updated with news on company products, events and media placements.
Bulick was inspired to enter the industry when he witnessed the benefits friends and family had using CBD on themselves and their pets:
• CBD has been known to relieve pain
• CBD has helped some individuals decrease anxiety
• Cancer patients have used CBD to reduce nausea and induce appetites
• CBD oil has been known to help animals that suffer from anxiety, and bone and joint pain.
• CBD is not psychoactive. It is impossible to get "high” by smoking or ingesting CBD extracted from industrial hemp plants, as they only have minuscule traces of THC (<0.3%).
• Dosage depends on weight
• Hemp is not regulated nor endorsed by the Food and Drug Administration
Bulick’s plans include expansion of his product line, partnerships with other growers, and providing educational events and activities throughout the region.
Explore the new website and offering of products at charlestonhempcompany.org.
SCBIZtv is part of the SC Biz News family, serving 100,000 high-level business execs throughout South Carolina. Click for more from SCBIZtv.