Oct. 3 South Seas Oasis Collaboration Offers Island-inspired Specials
Millers All Day will bring island flavor to lower King Street on Wednesday, Oct. 3 with a Happy Hour Tiki pop-up featuring cuisine and cocktails by Chef Keegan Wiles and Bar Manager Michael Leslie of South Seas Oasis.
Sweet and smoky Tiki Happy Hour specials will be available from 5 p.m. – 8 p.m., in addition to the regular Millers Happy Hour menu. Special features for the night include:
• Tiki popcorn-- a kettle corn style with coconut and chile
• Smoked chicken wings covered with chipotle pineapple
• Crab fritters with smoked pineapple tartar
• Ginny 8675309: Gin, lemon, banana
• Bikini Atol: rum, roasted spiced grapefruit, orgeat
• Waikiwi Runner: Bacardi cuatro, leblon, kiwi, blue curaçao, pavan, lemon
SCBIZtv is part of the SC Biz News family, serving 100,000 high-level business execs throughout South Carolina. Click for more from SCBIZtv.