January 14, 2019– Charleston, Columbia, Greenville, and Myrtle Beach, S.C.; Charlotte, Raleigh, and Wilmington, N.C.; Savannah, Ga.
LS3P, an architecture, interiors, and planning firm with eight offices in North Carolina, South Carolina, and Georgia, is pleased to announce several key leadership changes effective February 1, 2019.
• Executive Vice President | Principal Katherine N. Peele, FAIA, was named Chief Practice Officer. Peele, who joined the firm in 1988 and previously served as Executive Vice President of Practice, will focus on firmwide practice, design expertise, research and development, and market sector growth in collaboration with LS3P’s practice leaders.
• Executive Vice President | Principal George E. Temple, IV, AIA, LEED AP, was named Chief Operations Officer. Temple, who joined the firm in 1999 and previously served as Executive Vice President for Business, will continue to oversee the firm’s finance, technology, and human resources teams as well as other critical aspects of LS3P’s business.
• Vice President | Principal Chris Boney, AIA, LEED AP, was named Chief Relationships Officer. Boney, who joined the firm in 1997 and previously served as Wilmington Office Leader and Senior Living Practice Leader, will focus on firmwide business development and will lead LS3P’s business development team.
• Associate Principal Katie Robinson, CKM, was named Brand & Communications Officer. Robinson, who joined the firm in 2004 and previously served as Corporate Communications Leader, will lead LS3P’s firmwide marketing and communications efforts.
• Vice President | Principal Laura Miller, AIA, LEED AP, was named Wilmington Office Leader. Miller, who joined the firm in 2000 and previously served as Operations and Finance Manager for the Wilmington office, will oversee practice and operations in the Wilmington area.
LS3P’s President | Chairman | CEO Thompson E. Penney, FAIA, LEED AP, sees these new roles as part of the firm’s continuous evolution. “Each of these team members brings significant experience, expertise, and passion to these positions. Though we work in a rapidly changing industry, I am confident that these leaders will bring inspiration, thought leadership, and passion to these roles as we enter a new chapter in our firm.”
LS3P celebrated its 55th anniversary in 2018. The firm’s practice areas include office, higher education, healthcare, K-12 education, faith, residential, aviation and transportation, military and government, senior living, and hospitality.
About LS3P: Founded in 1963, LS3P is an architecture, interiors, and planning firm with regional roots and national reach. Operating from its eight offices in Charleston, Columbia, Greenville, Myrtle Beach, Charlotte, Raleigh, Wilmington, and Savannah, LS3P is deeply committed to the communities in which it serves, and has been honored with over 560 design awards in diverse practice areas. For more information on LS3P, visit www.ls3p.com.
SCBIZtv is part of the SC Biz News family, serving 100,000 high-level business execs throughout South Carolina. Click for more from SCBIZtv.