Menu includes $1.20 drinks, bites at 120 King Street starting Aug. 22.
Lower King Street favorite, Millers All Day, announces the beginning of its new happy hour – which will take place seven days a week. Happy hour fans and lovers of local libations are invited to the Happy Hour Launch on Wednesday, August 22 where they will be among the first to taste the new cocktails and eats.
Plus, special guests Cynthia Wong and Caroline Woodruff will be there to dish up and showcase their specialties.
If guests can’t make it to the launch and still want to join in the fun, they can participate in the Instagram contest through August 26. Just visit Millers All Day and snap a photo with a cocktail in the photo booth (more details below).
WHO: Open to the media and public
WHAT: Cocktail Happy Hour Party
WHEN: Wednesday, Aug. 22, 2018, 5 – 8 p.m.
WHERE: Millers All Day, 120 King Street, Charleston, SC 29401
• The Happy Hour menu will include rotating $1.20 specials (think Miller High Life ponies and Geechie Boy hushpuppies). Other menu items include Home fry Poutine, a Fried Chicken Biscuit and Jimmy Red Corndogs (2) for $5.00.
• Life Raft Treats: Expect a dessert cameo from five-time James Beard Foundation Award semifinalist for Outstanding Pastry Chef, Cynthia Wong.
• Millers own Davey Jones will be crafting $3, $4 and $5 cocktails, including:
o The Remedy: Vodka, St. Germain, Blueberry, Basil, Lemon, Bubbles
o Old Fatty Fashioned: Fruit, Butter Fat-Washed Bourbon, Demerara, Angostura and Orange Bitters
o Bear Necessity: Vodka, Honey, Lemon, “Oh brother”
• Caroline Woodruff of Proof and Folly Beach newcomer, Lowlife, will be shaking up two signature cocktails for the occasion.
• Instagram Contest: Winner receives a $100 gift card, redeemable at Millers Happy Hour daily 5-8 p.m. Contest rules:
o Capture a photo in the Millers photo booth between Aug. 22-26
*Photo must include your favorite Millers cocktail
o Geotag/add location to your photo at Millers All Day
o Tag @millersallday in the photo and @mention Millers in the caption with the hashtag #millershappyhour
o Winner to be announced Monday, Aug. 27 in the evening
SCBIZtv is part of the SC Biz News family, serving 100,000 high-level business execs throughout South Carolina. Click for more from SCBIZtv.