November 25, 2019 – (Charleston, SC) - The Charleston Apartment Association (CAA) recently completed its Board of Directors elections at the November 19th dinner meeting filling 10 Board positions and 4 Executive Board positions. The CAA Board consists of 14 elected positions voted on by members. The newly elected board members will begin a 2 year term on January 1, 2020.
“The CAA’s Board of Directors is a volunteer based board whose new board members will play a pivotal role within the association by bringing new perspectives to our membership,” says Donna Bolewitz, CAA President Elect. “The CAA Board of Directors serves as our governing body, setting policy and directing the Association’s affairs. The new Board of Directors embodies the spirit of the industry while bringing talent, expertise and energy to the table. I am delighted and look forward to the next 2 years of working with them.”
CAA 2020 – 2021 Board of Directors:
• President, Donna Bolewitz, Grayco Properties, LLC
• Immediate Past President, Tammy Carvajal, Pegasus Residential
• Vice President, Susan Smits, Middleburg Management
• Treasurer, Michelle Lorick, Hawthorne Management
• Secretary, Christy Dukes, RentPath
Board of Directors:
• Ashley Venable, Greystar
• Joey Ingham, Apartments.com
• Krissy Starkey, CF Real Estate
• Lindsey Miller, Matrix Residential
• Mandy Mays-Polin, RentPath
• Michelle Gordon, Pegasus Residential
• Patty Aitken, BG Multifamily
• Ruthann Klaiber, B&M Management
• Suzy Spell, Darby Development
• Thomas Howard, Brownlee, Whitlow and Praet
The Charleston Apartment Association is a non-profit organization comprised of professionals that support, serve, advocate and educate the multi-family industry. As leaders, we are dedicated to our industry’s growth and its evolution.
SCBIZtv is part of the SC Biz News family, serving 100,000 high-level business execs throughout South Carolina. Click for more from SCBIZtv.