CHARLESTON, S.C. - This September, West Ashley residents can sweat out the toxins, slim down and relieve stress in private infrared saunas.
A new SweatHouz will open at 835 Savannah Hwy in Charleston, joining the Mount Pleasant location that opened last year.
At the new SweatHouz, guests can:
- Relax for an hour in a private sauna suite, with 45 minutes to sweat and 15 minutes to enjoy a refreshing vitamin-C infused shower.
- Get ready post-sweat in the stocked beauty bar, complete with Dyson hairdryers and complimentary self-care products.
- Enjoy seven times the benefits of a traditional sauna.
- Unwind with in-sauna entertainment on an iPad.
- Experience a range of benefits that include boosting collagen and immunity, increasing athletic performance while reducing inflammation, relieving stress and chronic pain, burning calories and much more.
“We’re grateful to all the metro Charlestonians who frequent our Mount Pleasant studio, and we’re thrilled to add a new conveniently located SweatHouz in West Ashley,” says Jamie Weeks, founder and CEO of Atlanta-based Legacy Franchise Partners, owner of SweatHouz. “If you’ve never been before, the SweatHouz experience is unmatched if you want to relax, recover, rejuvenate and enjoy the most benefits in an upscale, luxurious environment with top-notch service.”
SweatHouz will announce grand opening details, including the opening date and the start date for reservations, in the coming weeks.
For more information, visit https://www.sweathouz.com.
SweatHouz offers an elevated infrared sauna experience designed to offer 7x the benefits of a traditional sauna at a lower temperature. Guests enjoy one hour in a private suite that includes a vitamin C-infused shower designed to rehydrate and re-energize. Currently SweatHouz has five locations, and will add 10 more across the country before the end of 2021. SweatHouz is owned by Legacy Franchise Partners (LFP). For more information about LFP and its brands, visit www.legacyfranchisepartners.com.
SCBIZtv is part of the SC Biz News family, serving 100,000 high-level business execs throughout South Carolina. Click for more from SCBIZtv.