Parker’s – a nationally acclaimed convenience store company and food service leader that has been featured on the Inc. 5000 list of the fastest growing companies in America six times – recently launched Chewy’s Drink Club, a new dispensed beverage subscription program that is available to Parker’s Rewards members for $6.99 per month. Chewy’s Drink Club subscribers can redeem one large fountain drink per day at any Parker’s or Parker’s Kitchen store throughout coastal Georgia and South Carolina.
“In response to customer demand, we’ve launched Chewy’s Drink Club, so our loyal customers can get their daily fix of Chewy Ice and their favorite fountain drink, freshly-brewed Southern Sweet Tea or Parker’s Fancy Lemonade,” said Parker’s founder and CEO Greg Parker. “We’re thrilled to launch this new dispensed beverage subscription program, which will save customers time and money and offer a frictionless experience at check-out.”
Beginning on Wednesday, March 1, Parker’s Rewards members can enroll in Chewy’s Drink Club for $6.99 per month via the newly updated Parker’s mobile app or online at parkerskitchen.com. Subscribers can automatically redeem their free large fountain drink at checkout.
“We’re incredibly excited to roll out Chewy’s Drink Club as an added benefit for our Rewards Members,” said Parker’s Loyalty and Brand Manager Nick Hand. “Our hope is that this new dispensed beverage subscription plan will make it even more convenient and cost-effective for customers to include a stop at their local Parker’s in their daily routine.”
The Chewy’s Drink Club menu includes freshly-brewed Southern Sweet Tea, Parker’s Fancy Lemonade as well as favorite fountain drinks including Coca-Cola, Diet Coke, Sprite, Fanta, Schweppes, Dr. Pepper, Diet Dr. Pepper, Mr. Pibb, Powerade, Gatorade, Hawaiian Punch, Mountain Dew, Pepsi and Diet Pepsi.
Headquartered in Savannah, Ga., Parker’s stands apart as one of America’s most respected convenience store brands and has enjoyed steady 20 to 24 percent annual growth every year for the past 25 years. In 2020, Parker’s was named the Convenience Store Chain of the Year by Convenience Store Decisions, which is the industry’s highest honor. The company has been honored by Food and Wine as one of America’s Best Convenience Stores, named the Convenience Foodservice Leader of the Year by Convenience Store News and voted the #3 Best Gas Station Brand by USA TODAY readers.
Parker’s gives back to support every community where stores are located through the company’s Fueling the Community program and the Parker’s Community Fund. Since January 2021, Parker’s has donated more than $22 million to the Parker’s Community Fund to support charitable initiatives throughout the company’s corporate footprint in coastal Georgia and South Carolina. The company has also donated more than $11 million to support education across the region.
Since its founding in 1976, Parker’s has grown to become an award-winning company with a robust Parker’s Rewards loyalty program, which includes more than 300,000 members and has saved customers more than $15 million to date. Parker’s employs more than 1,200 individuals throughout Georgia and South Carolina and completes more than 125,000 transactions daily.
Honored as the 2020 Convenience Store Decisions Chain of the Year, Parker’s is strategically redefining the nation’s convenience store industry, offering customers high-quality products, freshly prepared food and superior customer service at retail stores throughout southeast Georgia and South Carolina. Headquartered in Savannah, Ga., Parker’s has a commitment to exceeding customer expectations and has repeatedly been recognized as one of the nation’s leading convenience store and foodservice companies. Parker’s Kitchen, the popular food-centric brand under the Parker’s umbrella, serves world-famous hand-breaded Southern Fried Chicken Tenders as well as made-from-scratch mac ‘n’ cheese, a breakfast bar and daily specials. Learn more: https://parkerskitchen.com/.
RECENT AWARDS AND ACCOLADES:
● Inc. 5000 List - Fastest Growing Companies in America - Inc. Magazine
● Hall of Fame Inductee – Convenience Store News
● #3 Best Gas Station Brand – USA TODAY 10Best Readers’ Choice Awards
● Convenience Store Chain of the Year – Convenience Store Decisions
● Tripadvisor Travelers’ Choice Award
● Legacy Leader – Georgia Trend
● America’s Best Convenience Stores – Food and Wine
● Southeast Retailer of the Year – The Shelby Report
● Convenience Foodservice Leader of the Year - Convenience Store News
● Top 10 U.S. Gas Station Brands – Gas Buddy
● 50 Most Influential People in Convenience Store History - Convenience Store News
● Best Convenience Store - Savannah Morning News Readers’ Choice Awards
● Best Convenience Store - Savannah Magazine Best of Savannah Awards
● Best Convenience Market/Gas Station - Connect Savannah Best of Savannah Awards
● Best Convenience Store - Statesboro Herald “Best in the ‘Boro” Awards
● Best Convenience Store - Bryan County Now “Best of Bryan” Awards
● Regional Economic Impact Award - Greater Bluffton Chamber of Commerce
● Best Convenience Store - Island Packet
● Most Fab Convenience Store - Effingham Herald
● Most Fabulous Gas Station – Effingham Living
● Wayne County's Favorite Convenience Store – Jesup Press-Sentinel
SCBIZtv is part of the SC Biz News family, serving 100,000 high-level business execs throughout South Carolina. Click for more from SCBIZtv.