Charleston’s innovation-driven real estate firm, The Cassina Group, closes the first half of 2022 as the No. 1 boutique firm in all of Charleston.
Through the end of June, the firm recorded more than $373.3 million in closed and pending sales, helping with 237.5 transactions for their clients. The second half of the year looks equally promising for the company.
“As we head toward the fall of 2022, our expectation is that home sale prices will continue to increase as a whole for the entire Charleston metro area as a result of the limited inventory of homes available for sale and the number of people relocating to the Lowcountry that need housing,” said Owen Tyler, managing broker and partner of The Cassina Group.
Nearly a third of all transactions handled by The Cassina Group in 2022 traded for $1 million or higher.
Several noteworthy sales during the first half of 2022 include:
• 2529 Atlantic Ave., Sullivan’s Island (an oceanfront home on Sullivan’s Island, closed for $9,075,000 with Robertson Allen representing the sellers).
• 3003 Middle St., Sullivan’s Island (closed for $5,550,000 with Charles McIntosh representing the buyers).
• 852 Middle St., Sullivan’s Island (closed for $3,600,000 with Jimmy Dye representing the buyers).
• 45 Meeting St., Charleston (an impeccably renovated 1889 home South of Broad, which closed for $6,250,000 with Charles McIntosh representing both the buyers and sellers).
• 103 E Bay St., Charleston (an iconic home on Rainbow Row, which closed for $3,395,000 with Jay Unger and Phil Sykes representing the sellers).
• 116 Ocean Blvd., Isle of Palms (an oceanfront home, which closed for $6,800,000 with Robertson Allen representing both the buyers and sellers).
• 517 Carolina Blvd., Isle of Palms (closed for $3,5000,000 with Erik Taylor representing the buyers).
• 103 Carr St., Mount Pleasant (a home in the Old Village that closed for $3,150,000 with Caroline Perkins representing the buyers).
“In a constantly evolving market, it is imperative to have the right Realtor working for you,” Tyler said. “Our company is constantly leveraging our impressive network of company contacts, past clients, and area homeowners to produce the best results for our buyer and seller clients.”
In addition to being the No. 1 boutique firm overall in the Charleston MLS, The Cassina Group also ranks as the No. 1 firm on Sullivan’s Island (closing over $35.5 million in sales so far this year) and the No. 1 boutique firm on Isle of Palms (closing over $22.7 million in sales so far this year).
For more information on The Cassina Group, visit CassinaGroup.com.
The Cassina Group is a boutique real estate brokerage with offices in Mount Pleasant, S.C., and Charleston, S.C. The firm is managed by Owen Tyler, partner and managing broker, and founding partners Jimmy Dye and Robertson Allen. Recent awards include top honors from Charleston Magazine, Inc. 5000, T3 Sixty and SC Biz News. For more information, visit www.CassinaGroup.com or call 843-628-0008.
SCBIZtv is part of the SC Biz News family, serving 100,000 high-level business execs throughout South Carolina. Click for more from SCBIZtv.