The Coast Cupboard Hosts Charity Knife Sharpening Event Benefiting the Charleston Basket Brigade
Sharpen Knives for $1 at The Coastal Cupboard November 1-10, 2018, Feed Families for Thanksgiving
November 1, 2018 – Charleston, SC – The Charleston Basket Brigade (CBB), a nonprofit committed to bringing the community together to provide Thanksgiving meals to local families in need, will partner with The Costal Cupboard for their Semi-annual Charity Knife Sharpening Event from November 1-10, 2018.
• WHAT: The Coastal Cupboard’s Charity Knife Sharpening Event, Benefitting The Charleston Basket Brigade
• WHEN: Thursday, November 1 – Saturday, November 10
• TIME: Monday – Saturday: 10 a.m. – 5 p.m. | Sunday: 12 p.m. – 4 p.m.
• WHERE: The Coastal Cupboard, Belle Hall Shopping Center | 644-J Long Point Road
• DETAILS: Get your knives professionally sharpened for just $1 per knife, with every single dollar benefitting The Charleston Basket Brigade, a local charity raising $100,000 to feed over 3,300 Charleston tri-county families in need at Thanksgiving. In addition to putting a new edge on your knives, guests can check out interactive stations at the Coastal Cupboard with knife skills demonstrations, delicious samples, cutlery specials, and more. Please Note - Only straight-edge knives can be sharpened, not serrated knives. There is NO LIMIT to how many knives you can have sharpened.
For more details about the Charity Knife Sharpening Event, visit www.thecoastalcupboard.com and follow the store on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram.
Help feed local families in need this Thanksgiving. Learn how to donate and volunteer at www.charlestonbasketbrigade.org.
About The Charleston Basket Brigade
The Charleston Basket Brigade (CBB) is a 501-(c)(3) nonprofit with a mission to bring the community together to feed families in need every Thanksgiving. Founded in 2008 by close friends Michelle Scarafile and Pam Hartley, CBB uses 100% of funds raised for buying food, providing each family with a box of ingredients to cook an entire Thanksgiving meal. Recently celebrating the 10th anniversary of the CBB, the organization has raised more than $745,000 and served roughly 25,000 families in need since its inception. For more information about donating or volunteering, please visit http://charlestonbasketbrigade.com/.