CHARLESTON, S.C. October 25, 2021 – The Charleston Restaurant Foundation (CRF) announced that tickets are on sale for the 38th annual Lowcountry Oyster Festival held on Feb. 6, 2022, at Boone Hall Plantation. Guests can enjoy buckets of steamed oysters for purchase at market price, in addition to live music on the main stage, oyster shucking and eating contests, wine, a selection of domestic and imported beers, a children’s area and a food court showcasing a variety of local restaurants.
• What: 38th Annual Lowcountry Oyster Festival
• When: February 6, 2022, from 10 a.m. to 5 p.m.
• Where: Boone Hall Plantation; 1235 Long Point Rd. Mt. Pleasant, S.C. 29464
• Tickets: General Admission tickets are $22 each and VIP tickets (21 and over) are $175 each. Children 10 and under are free with an adult general admission ticket. Once inside, you may purchase food & beverage tickets separately with a debit or credit card. This is a cashless event.
• Additional Details: The festival is a rain or shine event. No pets, folding tables, coolers or outside food and beverages will be allowed. Oyster knives and gloves will be available for purchase. There is no charge for general parking.
For more information or to purchase tickets, visit https://bit.ly/3m2G7cZ.
For images of the Lowcountry Oyster Festival (photo credit- Lowcountry Hospitality Association), visit https://bit.ly/2FYWCkn.
Charleston Restaurant Foundation
The Charleston Restaurant Foundation (CRF) mission is to support the charitable deeds of the Lowcountry Hospitality Association, which serves the geographical area of Charleston, South Carolina. Its focus is to advocate its member restaurants by providing them the resources they need so that their guests can savor and celebrate Lowcountry cuisine. Annual fundraising events enable the CRF to give back to the community that has so generously supported its members. To date, those fundraising efforts have enabled the CRF to donate over One Million ($1,000,000) Dollars to local charities.
SCBIZtv is part of the SC Biz News family, serving 100,000 high-level business execs throughout South Carolina. Click for more from SCBIZtv.